Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How to make money writing novels Blog

Blog novels are an extremely lucrative opportunity that every writer should look more closely. I do not speak of the theory, I've actually written three blog novels, and although only one of them is complete, all earn me an ongoing income. What's more they want to be, is that I continue to earn income for many years to come - that's the beauty of a new blog.
Write a novel is hard work, but there are advantages to writing in the form of a trust and online blogs. To begin, it is much easier to write in blog format, as you can to generate feedback from your readers and able free one way links from them. I have both my blog's first novel and it worked on my expectations. Not to mention this little secret of how blogs generate novels tend to all traffic on their own initiative and without any effort on your part as you have key words. More on this later.
So I started my blog first novel to write. I wrote the first hundred words, try as openly as possible and at the time building the characters in an interesting way. I have it in a post. The next day, I still have one place to another. A few days later I felt a bit discouraged because people just seemed to be my book blog. So I stopped writing. But not before a promise to all applicants-be readers out there. I would like to continue to write now, I received a comment. I need a comment to make a contribution.
Some days I waited half hoping that it would not work. But he has done, and all this can be seen at first hand in this first blog, I wrote a novel. Someone wrote in and when our conversation began. The conversation with this person, and a few other players who joined in later led me to the end of my blog novel. I began to write many novels in my life, but this was the first one I've ever done.
So I built a relationship with the WHO, the readers of my blog will visit and comment, Pls almost every day, so I asked one way links to my book blog, I'm it.
The most important thing here is that you write to your readers a part of your process, a novel, so they want to be in the process of doing so deep in virtually what they do for you.
Traffic to your blog, the novel tends to grow steadily as you continue to write. And if you're on your income from programs like Adsense, you make money Nowhere Pls These wonderful readers click on your ads.
With a reasonable amount of regular traffic, the cash generation of numerous options. Can you sell ads directly to your own text or links in your blog. Not to mention joining an affiliate program is very important. It is of interest to write the novel "The kind of blog.
It is feared that many a writer, I want to speak up now. Some of you are writers, the fact that I say is appalled that you have to read your first UN revised script. And if all these awful trash is?
My opinion is that this is not serious. In other words, it is not the most important thing. The most important thing for a writer is to write to them further. Blogs offer a chance to happen. You can continue to edit and revise your done Bovel (book blog) Pls. This is the easy part, and you have the most difficult - something in writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment