Monday, April 26, 2010

novel story - Sad love story

What is left for a sad love story, the deepest impression on you? Doctor Zhivago, The Way We Were ... TITANIC three that touched me deeply.
Why? Why are some books / movies are harder than tugs on our tear glands others? I think it is because they are until we make the characters Associate - in a sense they become the thoughts of their thoughts, feelings of anxiety.
Drawn in their world, we forget to live our own for a while and into another skin. This activity, especially if their life is colorful and exciting as the life of fiction tend. And if that is true for the reader, how much more it may be true for the writer?
Many authors have described, the end of a manuscript to achieve as a kind of mourning. to develop a sudden, the characters in their own right. Their story is told and they can now independent, the task of the maker.
A sad day, but also happy, because work is done. The romantic novel has finally been written. This is no longer a work in progress, he took a life of its own. Where to go? Who will read it and find ... , share the feelings of the people to fill their pages?
Obviously the hope that it will reach a wide audience and that the forced isolation of the writing process was a good thing. Otherwise, why do you write? Again, it sometimes seems as if there is no other choice but to release the plot churning around and around in my head!
Where did the story? This depends, of course, who is the author and where they are looking for inspiration. Victoria Wood, she is the true genius with words - whether written, spoken or sung - on his own seems everywhere to be found. She writes of life as she sees him and all his work is usually fun it is also very poignant and moving.
Joanna Trollope is a great observer of human behavior, that the Sagas "Aga" gives an insight into contemporary life, and when she writes as Caroline Harvey historical novels, the ring of absolute truth. Joanna plots in the present, Caroline in the past, but they are both the same source! One can only marvel at such versatility.
Although recently wrote a sad love story theme I had the strange experience of supporting characters totally me. I had created (or so I think) and even from a very early stage, they seemed to make their own decisions and leave me, just to save them! Sometimes I was appalled by their behavior and whimsical, I felt perhaps I should rein in. ..
I wondered if my grandmother was in any way responsible for this phenomenon. You see, when I was a child on her lap, she told me that one day as I was to write his life story. Long after she died, I was reminded to attend to his wish and share. But after a too vivid imagination to a biographer (and, in any case, it was not there to answer my questions), I decided to take a quick course of his life and he weaves a lot of work in fiction.
It has help me beyond the grave, while I was writing a charismatic actress who had left for unknown reasons, the London stage for a bizarre castle in Czechoslovakia? My conviction is that it did!

No comments:

Post a Comment