Sunday, April 25, 2010

novel story - Seduced Hush Hush - drunk test

The novel about a girl named Nora Gray, who, for reasons not understood, a fallen angel who has an interest, they could be taken. You know it is dangerous and has a sinking feeling that he wanted to kill her, but at the same time, she felt a wave of irritation for him. She knew that Patch was bad news, but they did not know why they trusted him again.
Eye patch BLACK ORBS were. If you give away everything and nothing. Not that I wanted to know more about Patch. Since I do not like what I saw on the surface, I doubted that I crouched low.
But it was not quite right. I like a lot of what I saw. Long, lean muscles along his arms wide, but relaxes the shoulders and a smile that some playful, seductive part was. I was to ignore in an alliance with myself, tried what had begun to feel irresistible.
It is said that the story of a young girl in the middle of an ancient struggle between immortals and those who have fallen captive. From this we can see that once again a story with the well-known but delicious mix of normalcy and a touch of fantasy that has no interest readers, not invented. This is the usual tendency for a reason gone.
The moment I read the cover, I knew I had to read this book. There was something seductive angel pulled me almost as much as vampires. I have always novels, in which the leading men were loved mysterious and dangerous have and heroines Can not Help Falling for her, but who would not? I always had a weakness for bad boys.
The novel is well written and Becca Fitzpatrick was a way for us to imagine the scene, and what happened in an artistic way, and just what we feel, to feel heroin. The story may be predictable to a point, but it has its particularity and its share of twist and turns. It is a book you read quickly and then sad that it ended so quickly. In fact, the important part about the book that so quickly ended. Although it feels as if the original script has been exhausted, where one wonders what kind of story is told in the suites to make it especially coming crescendo.
Critics compare would probably to the acclaimed novel Twilight, but I doubt it is the same media status is achieved since the exact type individual already registered. In a way, it has the same mechanics, knowing, immortal one mysterious / dangerous / sexy guy and girl in a typical need is something apart from the other. This is the kind of Romeo and Juliet model again, and also to die for each other.
I can only guess why he titled "Still, still, it is a story of those that a lot of secrets and lies, after all.
Are you the one who like:
a. dark), sexy and seductive male roles, b.) common heroes who have something special after all c.) swallowed up in the romantic imagination, and d.) romance with a bit of rivalry, or the typical love-hate
You will love this book!
On a side note, I really predict this book into a movie. I can not imagine a bunch almost as big as Twilight, and I am sure that fans of Twilight, the first check and be transformed by this craze. I really wish they would get unknown, but talented and handsome actor who can represent the roles perfectly. I also hope they will have the option in the fight scenes, it really can be a tense battle between the gods.
For the soundtrack, we need nothing less than your guardian angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Even if the song is a passionate Guardian Angel, the general idea is the same, what he had to die for it.
I will never let you down I will always stay with you I will be there for you through everything even if you save sends me to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment